Last Updated: October 29, 2019
If you accept or agree to the Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to the Agreement and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
The Website is available for individuals aged 18 years or older. If you are 18 or older, but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
2. REFUNDS & RETURNS
Baked & Wired takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please contact us directly and we will try to assist you.
You may cancel your order and receive a full refund if you request the cancellation between the hours of 10am-5pm, at least 48 hours before your pickup or delivery time by sending a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org By accessing and/or using the Website, you hereby agree to comply with these refund rules and that:
- We do not accept returns on perishable items.
- We do not accept returns on worn or washed items.
- You must send an email to email@example.com to cancel or change orders. You cannot cancel orders online or by phone.
- We’ll hold pickup orders at the store for 2 days — if you don’t make it in by then, we’ll automatically mark the order complete; no refund.
- If your items arrive damaged, please call us at 703-663-8727.
When placing your order, please include the best phone number to reach you (or whoever is picking up the order), just in case.
3. SAME-DAY & NEXT-DAY ORDERS
- Available daily 8am to 5pm EST
- Pick up only at Baked & Wired at 1052 Thomas Jefferson St. in Georgetown.
- ASAP Orders will be ready for in-store pick-up within 2 hours.
- We cannot guarantee any flavor with a same-day order.
- We cannot decorate or alter the items.
If you need to cancel your order, call us at 703-663-8727. Refunds will take approximately 3-5 business days to process.
4. CAKECUP ORDERS
- 12 item minimum on Cakecup orders.
- If a courier is picking up the order, they need to know the customer name or we cannot give them the goods!
- Mark any dietary restrictions during checkout (e.g. gluten free). We will take care with any dietary restrictions, but please note we are not a nut-free or gluten-free kitchen (we have products that are vegan, GF, and nut free – but we cannot guarantee zero cross contamination).
- We cannot individually wrap Cakecups (with the exception of dietary restrictions).
- We cannot decorate or alter the Cakecups.
- All Cakecups are packaged in white bakery boxes.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND BAKED & WIRED DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. BAKED & WIRED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 703-663-8727, online chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.