Last Updated: July 15, 2021
If you accept or agree to the Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to the Agreement and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
The Website is available for individuals aged 18 years or older. If you are 18 or older, but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
2. REFUNDS & RETURNS
Baked & Wired takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will try to assist you.
Our website will generate a confirmation email after your order has been placed. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us as soon as possible to ensure your order was received. If there is any incorrect information (name, date, pickup or delivery, spelling, decorations, frosting, etc.) – the responsibility is on you to inform our kitchen so we can correct the mistake.
If you have any adjustments to your order (pickup window, pickup date, flavor, etc.) you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to cancel your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund if you request the cancellation between the hours of 10am-5pm, at least 48 hours before your pickup or delivery time by sending a cancellation request to email@example.com. By accessing and/or using the Website, you hereby agree to comply with these refund rules and that:
- We do not accept returns on perishable items.
- We do not accept returns on worn or washed items.
- You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or change orders. You cannot cancel orders online or by phone.
- We’ll hold pickup orders at the store for 2 days — if you don’t make it in by then, we’ll consider the order abandoned and you will still be charged in full.
- If your items arrive damaged, please call us at 703-663-8727 or email us at email@example.com.
- When placing your order, please include the best phone number to reach you (or whoever is picking up the order), just in case.
- No refund or store credit for orders cancelled in less than 48 hours. All Sales are Final. Should your order be placed within the 48 hour window, then All Sales are Final as well, no refund or store credit.
3. CAKECUP ORDERS
- 12 item minimum on Cakecup orders.
- If a courier is picking up the order, they need to know the customer name or we cannot give them the goods!
- Mark any dietary restrictions during checkout (e.g. gluten free). We will take care with any dietary restrictions, but please note we are not a nut-free or gluten-free kitchen (we have products that are vegan, GF, and nut free – but we cannot guarantee zero cross contamination).
- We do not individually wrap Cakecups (with the exception of dietary restrictions).
- We cannot decorate or alter the Cakecups.
- All Cakecups are packaged in white bakery boxes.
4. DELIVERY ORDERS
If there is no answer upon delivery and you did not authorize us to leave it unattended, orders will need to be re-delivered for an additional full price fee.
If you are using a third-party delivery service (e.g. Grubhub or Postmates) we are not responsible for any damage to the product that may have occurred in transit.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND BAKED & WIRED DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. BAKED & WIRED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 703-663-8727, online chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.